ILS can offer both nation-wide and local transportation services. Our own fleet is complemented with our extensive market knowledge, which enables us to also source quality vehicles from the large reliable and tested vendor base we have maintained. We have a proven product for 'Last Mile Deliveries".
At ILS we understand how important transportation services are to the needs of the customers.
We strongly believe that:
- By moving goods from locations where they are sourced to locations where they are demanded, transportation provides the essential service of linking a company to its suppliers and customers.
- Transportation is an essential activity in the logistics function, supporting the economic utilities of place and time.
- Place utility infers that customers have product available where they demand it.
- Time utility suggests that customers have access to product when they demand it.
- By working in close collaboration with inventory planners, we are continuously seeking to ensure that the business has product available where and when customers need it. Lack of proper transportation solutions could be a critical reason why a company is not able to properly serve customers fulfillment requirements.
- We have KPI's in place to ensure that there are no late deliveries which could potentially become a source of service problems and complaints for our customers.These KPIs are closely monitored and reviewed on a weekly basis.
- We take utmost care so that Products are not damaged while in transit.
- It is important to deliver the right product, at the right time, at the right place and at the right price. The cost of transportation can sometimes determine whether a customer transaction results in a profit or a loss for the business, depending on the expense incurred in providing transportation for a customer's order. Hence right price is something we are always seeking to offer to all our customers.